From:
Max Alert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:44:32 +0000
I can't take it.  Seriously, it's making me crazy.

How must they feel?

I have 4 babies.  3 brothers and a girl.  And they have a scratching
problem.  They don't have fleas.  They eat Iam's Lamb & Rice.  I don't
bathe them too often (only when they need it).  They get Linatone.

What is it?

Honestly, I'm beginning to believe it is an obsessive disorder or
something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please respond both privately and
to the list as need as I am on the digest.

Thanks in advance.

Max