From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:55:36 EST
Correction

>The apparent view of thinking that since one possibly can be exposed to
>ADV in any number of settings does not make it right to do all you can in
>making a show or event as safe as possible.  It very well maybe that the
>chance of being exposed to ADV at a show who even has an ADV positive
>ferret walking about is minimal for all we know with such precautions.

The apparent view of thinking that since one can possibley be exposed to
ADV in any number of settings, does not make it right to NOT do all that
you can in making a show or even as safe as possible.  It very well may
be that the chance of being expeosed to ADV at a show is minimal with
stringent precautions... even if an ADV positive ferret were to show up.
Who knows.  That maybe a correct assumption, especially since it appears
to me, anyway, that there is a form that is a bit less aggressive out
there.  But as I said, it doesn't matter if you are correct in everything
you say.  It doesn't mean one should let down that last line of defense
in fighting the spread of this disease..... testing.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: