From:
samantha dear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 13:51:47 -0500
Hi there everyone!
Just a quick note: I am currently a college student majoring in Veterinary
Science.  I'm planing to do an internship this summer, and I was going to
ask my current fuzzy vet about working at her practice, but I thought first
I would ask all of you out there if anyone in the area could possibly
recommend an experienced vet who works with your fuzzies--my vet does work
with fuzzies, but I think its one of those treating-them-like-a-cat-things,
you know?  Im really interested in gaining experience working with an
experienced fuzzy vet; I live between Syracuse and Binghamton, so anywhere
in those areas or in between would be fantastic--Im willing to travel quite
a distance if it means getting accurate and meaningful experience working
with these little guys.  Thanks a lot for your time and advice!

Sam-- and the devil-catchers, Charlie, Rosebud, and Fettucini Alfredo :)