From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 03:11:57 -0500
A printable Application for the Greater Chicago Ferret Association's 10th
annual "Greatest Ferret Show on Earth" is now available at the CGFA Website:
http://frret.chi.il.us/ferret/

This years show is Sanctioned by the American Ferret Association and will
have 6 judges to help speed up the process and allow more time for everyone
to enjoy the other aspects of the show.

There is a cap on the nymber of ferrets entered in champioship classes
of 200 ferrets.

There is a FIRM closing date for applications : September 5, 1998.  Entries
WILL be returned if they arrive in our offices AFTER either of the above
conditions have occurred.

Note: If the application doesnt print correctly on your machine, you may
obtain an application by sending a self-addressed , stamped envelope to:

GCFA Show #10 Application
P.O. Box 7093
Westchester, IL 60154-7093

--
Roger McMillian - Member: Greater Chicago Ferret Association
http://ferret.chi.il.us/ferret/