From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 18:15:07 -0400
It is just about time for my three fuzzies distemper vaccines.  I'm of
course cautious because of all the reactions that some ferrets are having.
My vet's office said they'll be using Merial Recumbi-tek K-9 distemper, a
new distemper vaccine that has no agevents (which they said was causing
the ferret reactions).

Has anyone heard anything positive or negative about it?  Apparently it has
just begun being used.  Please let me know if you know anything about it!

Thanks!
Risa