From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:03:11 EDT
Well, kind of.  I was watching Will and Grace on television last night
when a ferret reference was slung out.  It was a blurb that would seem
so ridiculous to normal people that it wouldn't even be funny.  But to
us ... well, you be the judge.

Grace, an interior decorator was on the phone with a client.  She had
missed a hotel opportunity, but was offered an alternative:
Grace: "Yes, I'll take anything.  Yes, I'd be ... happy ... to turn your
patio into an ecofriendly ferret village"

Wolfy
I think he's skipping without a rope, Chum. -- The Tic
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com