From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:38:21 -0600
I'm sure some of you are already aware of this but this is for those, like
me, who were not.

I was at Shopper's Drug Mart today where I picked up a child's toothbrush
to attempt to use it on my ferrets.  Lots of luck :) Anyway, while browsing
I saw they had one of those rubber finger tip brushes for babies, identical
to those used for pets only it was only $1.99 Cdn!  They also had a fine
comb identical to a flea comb with the 2 sides for only $1.99.  I'm sure I
paid more for mine at the pet store.  you can also get cheap syringes, and,
very handy pill cutters.

So, before you spend a fortune at the vet or pet store, check out your
local drug store.  I bet you could get them even cheaper at some of the
discount drug stores.

Dooks and Raisons,
Lara