From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 13:48:03 -0500
We need to know exactly what agency filed and why.

If it was the Attorney Generals Office it could go either way.  They can
become involved due to public pressure or due to agency(s) pressure.

Please keep correspondence polite and tactful.  If they are with us on
this we don't want to push them the other way.

And remember, there has already been a tremendous amount of expense
expended, both in time and funds.  And that might be their ploy as well.
We just don't know....

Hugs to all. tle