From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 2009 13:15:37 -0400
I finally did it, a person on Ebay bought some camera equipment from
me where I got a new Nikon and didn't need the other stuff. She asked
about Peekaboo and Pester-Doodle, so I sent them to her.

Is over, Peekaboo and Pester-Doodle went the way of Ebay! Yup! Off
they went! Was a great picture of them too. They will sleep well in my
living room knowing they have 'traveled' across the whole USA to some
unknown person on the west coast.

Am sure she will take good care of that picture and maybe will use that
great lens she bought to send me a pic of her fuzz butt!

And so it goes.

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson, Peekaboo and Pester-Doodle
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111