From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:52:11 -0500
>Judy Cooke wrote: I went and grabbed the person in charge and told her
>that I would be interested in donating a subscription to Modern Ferret if
>they would display it.

Ya know you can get in trouble grabbing people!  Esp women.  Must be all
that time you have on your hands.  Ha!  But that is a great idea.

Snowy is still sick.  We are taking him to a different vets tonight.  A
more knowledgeable one.  Seems like the spleen has gone down, but he still
isnt getting better.  He isnt eating much but then with all the meds he is
geting he is probably full.  Ben and I are feeding every 4 hrs and hoping
to get Snowy over the ruff and into the pink again.  I really feel bad
making him take all these meds.  He hates them and fights me all the way.
But I keep telling myself its for his own good.  He is so thin.  I feel
like I have failed him.  I will weigh him tonight to see how much more he
has lost.  Please keep him in your prayers.

thanks
Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey, Mr. Snowman
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/