From:
Tracy Colangelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 13:46:19 -0500
Hello

Metro Ferret is currently conducting a web survey for all ferret owners
in NY, NJ, PA, and DE.  The survey only takes a minute to complete, and
is available on our web site at http://www.metroferret.com/survey.asp

This is an anonymous survey.  The purpose of it is to establish the
extent of the need in our area for an ADV education program.  The
demographic information collected will be used in a grant proposal that
we are working on.  If you are interested in the program that we are
developing, there is an optional space for your e-mail address.

Please take a minute to complete the survey, which will be available
until April 15th.  Thank you so much for helping us to help the ferrets!
Please feel free to pass this e-mail on to your ferret friends in our
area.  If you have any questions, please e-mail me directly,

Thanks,
Tracy Colangelo
Metropolitan NY/NJ Ferret Welfare Society, Inc.
Web Address:  www.metroferret.com

You can help support our shelters at no cost to you by clicking here:
http://www.iGive.com/MetroFerret