From:
Suzette Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:11:56 -0400
Paranoid as I am about my ferret, I am worried that once we move
overseas(1-2yrs from now), I may not be able to feed my baby Totally
Ferret anymore.  I am trying to get her to eat at least a little bit of
other stuff but seem to be failing.  So far the only other things she'll
sometimes take are an occassional cherry, milk, and OJ.  I boiled some
chicken liver for her but she would only sniff it and ignore it.  I tried
to put some in her mouth but she acted like I was trying to kill her.
She is only 6 mos. old.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Suzette