From:
Serenity Ann Cromer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 13:38:42 -0400
I noticed that this weekend my fuzzy is sort of wheezing or gasping
occasionally.  She sounds like she may have something stuck in her throat?
But she is eating/drinking and doing everything else normally.  Could it be
an allergy to the wood shaving that was in the bottom of her cage?  I just
switched this weekend to newspaper (for she doesn't know that her litter box
is not a play thing).  I only used the wood shavings for 3 weeks because I
got them for free.  Any suggests would be welcome.  Thanks!

Ren
and
Twinkletoes <<Wheeze, but I want to play!!!>>