From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:00:55 -0500
Pericles came from a friend in college.  Looking back now, I know he had
insulinoma but I didn't know anything then.  I was 20 and in college.

Elektra and Ian came from Pet Pals Ferret Shelter, the one Pam Troutman
used to run.  They were both adoptees.

Claudia came from a pet store as a kit -- an impulse purchase that I
never regretted.  But it convinced me never to buy from a pet store
again.

Sidney and Max also came from Pet Pals, but they came from litters of
breeding ferrets from that rescue.

Hannah came from Dancing Bottom Ferrets, another one from a breeder.

Tasha came from Chaotic Ferrets, also from a breeder.

Fritz and Fiona came from Ferrets R #1 Rescue and Shelter.  They were
adoptees.

Felix and Lila came from Treasured Ferrets, from a breeder.

Now we just have to find out where the next one is coming from!!

Amy, Dave, Sarah & Paul (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian, Elektra, Claudia, Sidney, Max, Hannah & Fritz
Missing Tasha