From:
alistair jolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:42:22 +0100
Hi FMLers,

I witnessed the funniest thing today. You know those little plastic
cups, the sort you use to get a drink from a watercooler ? Well I
dropped one of those today and one of my boys claimed it as his own.
Whitham took it out into the yard and was having great fun with it.
I followed him out to make sure he didn't hurt himself or suffocate
himself. Well I spotted him in the corner of the yard with this clear
plastic cup on his head, just what I was afraid of. So I ran over (all
of 3 steps from the back door) and as I got near he casually knocked it
off with his paw an looked at me as if to say "what do you want, can't
you see I'm busy ?". I waited to see what he would do next. Can you
guess ?

Straight back on with the cup/crash helmet and runs around the yard,
stopping now and again to take it off look round and repeat. At this
point I'm crying laughing. After a few minutes of this Whitham gets
bored with the cup and I add it to the recycling collection.

Whitham takes his name from James Whitham, my favourite motorcycle
racer of all time (really nice chap too). Maybe I should get him a
bike :)

Cheers
Alistair