Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 01:47:43 -0600
>Well, last time I read the Bible it says that only GOD has that ability.
>It also says that the dead are conscience of nothing.  God is the only
>one who can read minds, so if you're claiming to have that kind of power
>then how can you call yourself a christian?

Oh my.  Doesn't it also say not to judge?

Actually, there are a lot of folks who would argue with that
interpretation of the Bible.  I actually know several witches who
consider themselves Christian.

And if the dead are conscience of nothing, then what is the point of
believing in Heaven?  I mean, if you aren't conscience of anything, how
can you experience anything.

There is one thing I know, I have seen up close and personal psychics
that would totally freak you out with details.  I even had one once tell
me about a large woman watching over me that wore an old fashioned chef's
apron.  And that was before I even sat down in the chair or given her my
name.  Guess what my Grandma looked like and how she earned a living.
Being a chef.

In any event, if you don't believe in something, great for you.  But why
do you ridicule others for their spiritual beliefs?  I sure know I don't
have all the answers to life and I have yet to meet anyone else that
does.  So I cannot say what is or isn't real.  I simply allow for all
variations in life.

There are many things that have been put down as fake by scientists, that
later proved to be true.  It is the nature of discovery in our universe.

Oh btw, my ferts talk to me all the time.  My Miss Pookie taught me how
to listen to them.  It is easy to do if you just open your mind to the
possibilities.

And life is so much more fun that way.

Blessings,
Maggie