From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:43:41 -0400
>From:    Weezilarchy&theChaosMenagerie <[log in to unmask]>
>
>hey... i have a fantastic idea, but i don't think i've got the resources
>to implement it.  can someone set up a weasel hazards database, with a
>submit form, on their website?  like a guestbook, only for people to
>submit dangers that they've run into?  then, there would be a running
>list, and when someone thought of something, or something came to their
>attn.  they could go to the site and update the hazards database....

My apologies if anyone already offered to do this.

This would be a very easy thing to get setup.  Just in case anyone missed
it, we are also working on the online ferret calendar, which by the way
is nearly done.  Several computer problems, and our site host moving has
put a major delay on it, but everything has been fixed.

We could get this up & running in a matter of an evening.  We could
categorize the dangers, such as Chemical Hazards, Plant Hazards, etc.

If this sounds good to you all, let me know.  If you could also send any
replies directly to me as well (at [log in to unmask]), that would
be much appreciated as I am VERY behind on reading my FML messages.

Thanks

 Happy Dookin'
 Jen, Mike & the Furkids
 Loki, Fria, Jamocha, Duke & Vivi