From:
Brandi Bromley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:32:41 -0500
My furkids don't get along anymore.  I just don't understand it.  In the
beginning there was just Gunter (sable male, nuetered.)  Then I brought
home Spooky (albino male, nuetered.)  They fought a bit, but became
buddies after that.  they played all the time, ate, drank, slept, and
had little furry dreams together.  Later on, along comes Sassy (sliver
sprite), Akira, and Aaeon (both chocolate sable sprites.)  NONE of them
get along.  However, Slowly but surely, Sassy and Spooky became friends,
while her and Gunter stayed enemies, but learned to tolerate one another.
Akira and Aaeon are only friends to each other and no one else, and that
is nothing new.  So yeah, Gunter and spooks got along great, Spooky and
sassy got along okay, and G|nter and sassy only tolerated each other.
NOW, G|nter doesn't want to play with anyone!  NOT EVEN ME!  HE HISSES at
me when I pick him up to scold him.  (That would be picking him up by the
scruff but supporting his bottom) and he just doesn't want anything to do
with anybody.  Same goes for Sassy.  She runs away from me, and screams &
sprays if Gunter or Spooky get near her.  however, spooky is still very
much into playing, and nobody will play with him, but me.  Its really
sorta sad I think.  This is the most playful and happy spooky has ever
been (got him from the humane society.  he was abused) and the only one
that wants to share in his happiness is his ferret mommy, which I will
admit, is better than nothing, but I really want everyone to be friends
like they once were.  It just breaks my heart to see everyone this way.
If you have any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!
Brandi, Gunter, Sassy, Spooky, and the Evil Twins (Akira & Aaeon)
http://www.geocities.com/kodymorgan524