Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:23:30 -0400
Hi Dawn,

I have 2 of these cages and love them! One for the sprites and one for
the gibs - although they have the option to mix if they wish.

The doors are easy to slide off, floor trays lift out if need be.
They roll easily even on deep carpeting. I use baby wipes to wipe the
floors clean. I put a blanket over the top level so they have a cozy,
light-free nook. You can use the bottom level to store bedding or
newspapers. I have plastic bins on top with medical/grooming supplies.

Rose German at Little Feet Ferret Retreat makes fabulous bedding for
these cages - link:
<http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding_W0>
She makes custom bedding but also has loads of sets for sale on her
eBay website.

In the interim, I cut the sleeves off old sweatshirts and put them over
the ramps and attached them on top with safety-pins. Old towels, baby
blankets, old flannel sheets work well on the floors. Newspapers on the
floors with litter boxes.

Enjoy your cage - it really is well designed.

Tressie A. Dutchyn, MA
ID PhD student, Dalhousie University

Research Associate
Atlantic Interdisciplinary Research Network for Social & Behavioral
Issues Hepatitis C & HIV/AIDS
Department of Community Health & Epidemiology
Faculty of Medicine
Dalhousie University