From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:16:31 -0400
HI All!
Busy- busy, busy!  seems always to be so at the shelter.... Just to let you
know we have some new faces at the shelter.  Please Check out the adoption
listings for newcomers "Jester" & "Zippity", and then scroll down on the
page for information on a recent stray intake -- do you know someone in the
Swanzey- Keene, NH area who has lost a ferret???-- please-- HAVE THEM CALL
THE SHELTER__ ASAP!  We now call him Sterling, and he really misses his
home!

A few referral placement tidbits are on the adoption page as well.

We have more ferrets on the way- and several pre screening appts already
lined up - the waiting list is bulging-- so stayed tuned to the adoption
listings at

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/adoption.html

Hoping to see all these kids back with their families- in September for
"Ferretstock" Celebration.  MOre information on this event at url
http://www.drtmouth.edu/~crassi/calendar.html

Take care-- Bear & Jerimiah Ferret Wise
for the gang!