From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:44:32 -0400
I am about a week away from sending the semi-annual FML Shelter List to
BIG, who will in turn send it out to all of you.

If you are a shelter on the list and haven't sent your info to me yet,
please do it soon.

If you are a shelter who should be on the list and you haven't heard from
me, please let me know so I can find and fix my error.

If you are a shelter and would like to join the list, please let me know
right away.  I will send you a short form to fill out and return asap.

If you're new to the FML since December, and wonder what I'm talking
about... I compile a list of any ferret shelter anywhere in the world that
would like to let the members of the FML know where they are, how many
ferrets they have, and what help they may need from ferret lovers near and
far.  Support Our Shelters (a tax-deductible non-profit run by Georgia
Wood, Ela Heyn and me) uses this list to help particularly needy shelters
when we are able to do so through the donations of people on the FML.

Blessings
Judith