From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:10:45 -0800
To all those who contacted me and have either tried to help with
information, or console to let me know I have not fought this battle
alone; Thank you so much.

I am still not certain, beyond shadow of doubt, what we have suffered
with here. I suppose only time will tell. If we have another
reoccurrance and loss I will send of for a full necropsy. I pray we are
done with the nasty poos here though. Mine have been doing good for
about a month now. We still have typical ferret health issues like
Insulinoma, adrenal issues. But other wise well. We have also retested
stools here and no Coccidia. That is good too.

I hope you all have had a Merry Christmas and will have wonderful happy
New Year.

Thanks much once again for all the time and effort on this issue.

Dooks,
Ladyhawk-Kris