From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 09:01:59 -0400
We have just had a real cold front come by and has cooled this area
significantly, a welcome change to summer heat.  The fur tsunami here
have taken to it well and are incredibly active racing all over playing,
jumping, and dooking all over.  That leaves a real problem, dooks.
Nibble-ed who is usually very quiet even has dooked for hours along with
Kodo who is usually very vocal anyway.  All this dooking has left the rug
and house a mess!  There are dooks all over!  The rug is permanently dook
stained unless someone can help me find some Dook Spray.  Wal Mart is sold
out and none of the pet stores has any, guess has become a common problem
all over here.

Is there any other cleaner to take care of this dook problem?  So far I
have shoveled the better part of them out the door, and the yard is about
knee deep in dooks.  Is ok being outside.

Has been just a year now that I got Kodo and Podo.  Podo was with me for
about 45 days or so, he had terrible cancer, a tumor about the size of a
pickle.  Was far too advanced to operate and he was totally miserable but
even in all his trauma he was a good loving boy to the end.  Always glad
to see ya and a lick if you wanted.  I still miss him, such a good boy.
Kodo is doing great, his fur is sleek and shiny, nice fat body, and full
of fun.  Glad to have him.

Bud is another rescue, a little fat fur ball.  He is getting old now,
about 5 or so.  But still very active and loves to 'spar' with me as I
walk about the house.

God Bless America !
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud.