From:
Kelly Hermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 20:27:15 EDT
With optimistic hope I post about a fuzzy found in rush hour traffic
along a remote stretch of Harford Road in Baltimore County, Maryland.
There are no homes along this stretch so it looks like this fuzzy was
dumped.  If by chance you know someone that lost their fuzzy please
respond to me off-list with a description.  I unfortunately do not
have time to keep up with this list and so may miss posts on here.

Thanks, Kelly