From:
Christopher S Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 12:51:01 -0800
As my letter to Stef ( fets ferretpower ) went astray I had better post it
here.

Hi Stef, Sent an apology straightaway and removed the letter, as the letter
did not bounce I though you had received it.  Chris Lloyd.

Letter said.
Sorry Stef, as you can see by the club site I usually have permission to
post letters etc.  on the site, this time I just simply forgot to ask.
The letter has been removed.  Just how bad is ECE getting over there,
were up to our eyeballs with Aleutians in Hampshire at the moment.

Chris.
Mr Chris Lloyd
SO19 9FQ no. 31