From:
TRACY BURRIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 12:39:19 -0700
hello and dooks to all*

i don't write very much on fml but have been a long subsciber well i loved
ebay until today i found the most discusting thing put up for sale a dead
ferret!  Someones pet that they put in a freezer and plan on stuffing like
a deer, i can find a few things wrong w/this they show the dead pet taken
right out of the freezer curled up it's horrible picture the worst thing is
that's the 2nd dead ferret i have seen online there this month!!  the item
caption reads:

     FERRET FROZEN LIFESIZE TAXIDERMY

"This ferret was a pet of mine and I was going to mount him but ,my wife
says if I do I am going to get it!So here he is in very good shape and
froze whole.I have a set of eyes that I will give the high bidder to use
on this mount .He should fit on a small mink form with no problems.Please
check out my other auctions.All items sold as is in good condition ,buyer
to pay shipping"

his email is [log in to unmask]
please let him know how we feel about this!

we as ferretlovers need to stop ppl like this here is the ebay link i want
this guy to go down for the anger me and many ferret owners share for this
horrible thing!  picture/item is graffic so beware!

http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&item=455160572

btw anyone wondering about the garage sale ferret i had that was being fed
rabbit food is now a hefty 2 pound champange boy named kaluah and is still
growing i will have pics of my seven fuzzy butts this week online.  but he
is now the sweetest ferret*

love and dooks to all
apache,brama,kuma,kaluah,spooky,jinx,muuki& [log in to unmask]