From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:22:09 -0400
Seeing Pat's post made me wonder what mustelid license plates people
have had.

Years ago we found every configuration on ferret that we wanted in NJ
was taken, but we were able to get WEASL 1.

Ferret people understood.

Almost everyone else asked us if we were lawyers. (The exception was a
dentist who wanted to know if people ever asked us if we were dentists.
The man had a guilty conscience; his partner was great but things came
out later about this one.)

PLEASE, FML Members, keep sending in those wonderful stories of how you
began with ferrets, but do consider posting about your mustelid license
plates so we can share laughter about those, too.

We have not had a vanity license plate in well over a dozen years, but
maybe someone else with ferrets is happily buying WEASL 1 in our state
now.