From:
Bonnier Moulton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 08:12:06 +0000
Zoe, our 2 yr old, occasionally has .5-1 hour bouts of coughing and
inhaling/squeaking as if she has something caught in her throat.  Could this
be because her food is too dry?  Does anyone else have this problem or any
suggestions for avoiding it?

Also, I have been looking for a good general reference on ferret medical
probs. and emergency care.  I hope this is not an FAQ, but I would really
appreciate good citations.  Thanks in advance,

Jennifer, Bonnier & Zoe