Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:18:34 -0400
I just wanted to say that I received the most wonderful prizes as the
winner of the raffle for Jean.  Oh my gosh, words don't even begin to
describe all the fantastic goodies.  I don't know who all contributed
what but I have to say that Millie S.  made a big hit with my ferrets
because of a gorgeous black fur lined huge sleeper/hammy.  Everyone can
be in it.  Then there were really cool crocheted toys and hammy from
Vicki H.  and hand crafted toys, lovely soft polar fleece sleep sacks,
a tent, a tunnel, lots and lots of other things to numerous to mention.
The best part was my ferrets helping me unpack the goodies.  I just
wanted everyone to know that if you get a chance to enter a raffle you
not only help who the raffle is for but entertain your ferrets too.

Thanks to all who contributed such wonderful prizes.
Laurel