From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 00:13:10 EDT
Hello all ~

I went to ferretstock!  No sooner was I on the property than Barb Clay
made an appearance, and promptly introduced me to several FMLers.  I had
so much fun!

Ferret-people are gifts from God, and so warm and welcoming.  I sure can
see why they take in so many little ones.  Ferrets were being adopted
right and left.  But the shelter was so well kept.  It's in a lovely old
stone house.  Each ferret was clean and wonderfully fed and beautiful!
They were socialized and so cute.  The cages had a bed for each one, and
some of the hammies even looked homemade.  Everyone had water, and there
was a community play area to die-for!  Such a cozy little place and
sooooooo much love.  I had a lovely chat with Vicki, whose husband
entertained my husband.  Barb had paperwork on all of her "babies".
And......I became the victim of-----ferret math!!!!  Yep I brought little
Calvin home.  He is comfortably settled in one of Jazzy's hammies, has
planted his whole head in his food dish, and roamed the room twice
tonight, munched on my ankle to say "thanks I think I'll stay."  Right
now Miss Jazz and Calvin are in separate cages and "aware" of each other,
but Miss Jazz has also had "attitude" all night long, so we are not
putting Calvin through that yet.

Thank you Barb and Vicki and Rockeys for such a lovely day!

Warmly ~
Mary
Calvin ~ Can I pulease play with da ferret!!
Miss Jazz ~  Who is that...oh, ANOTHER ferret...well he is kinda cute
<ah...sigh>!

Herbalist
The Conley Farm - organic herbs
Online Classes ~ [log in to unmask]