From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1992 13:37:04 -0400
4th ferret arrives at FFIRC Shelter.  A fourth ferret will arrive in
our shelter on 7/7/92 (same day as our meeting).  This ferret is being
brought in by a distraught mom who's company is moving her on
Wednesday (7/8/92) to that awful state Massachutes where the people
are so backwards they make ferrets illegal (pardon to all those anon
ferret owners trying so hard to change the law).  Crystal is a six
month old ferret.  We think we may have located a home for Crystal
but nothing is for sure until it happens.  Thus far this passed week
we have been on a T.V. interview once, and have a community service
commercial running 24 hours a day (started 7/2/92 going thru 7/7/92),
and a editoral running in our lifestyle magazing.  All those Florida
Ferrets out there and their owners, remember out meeting is 7:30PM
7/7/1992 at the Heritage Center in Vero Beach Florida (right across
rfrom the Court House). Refershments will be served (real yummies
for both two leggers and ferrets alike - y'all come.  Thanks
Chere McCoy, Ferret Friends of Indian River County