From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 20:57:33 EDT
THis is my first time at this.  I'm really sorry if I'm not doing it
correctly.

Michael and I are very happy that he has found so many friends on this FML.
I enjoy it too.  I've never written before because I work on a computer all
day.  I don't think I would enjoy typing on it thje way he does every night.
I really do enjoy the friends and letters that you send to him and he shares
with me.

He's retired from active involvement with the list because he feels the need
to work on his other writings.  I think he stands an excellent chance of
getting published.  I've been telling him this for 33 years.  When he heard
my words echoed on the FMl and in personal letters I think he finally
started to belive me.

He wants me to thank you for the letters saying that you will miss him.  I
know I would miss him if he ever went away.  Actually he's standing over my
shoulder and coaching me on how to send this.  Sometimes I wish he would
just shut up and let me figure something out by myself.  I guess he would
not be Paw Paw if he was any other way.  That's okay.  I'm fond of the old
geezer.

Wish him and me luck on his writing.  It means a lot to him and me.  I'm
going to go play with Tater and odie.  I tyhink Paw will be be back sooner
than he thinks.  I think he has become a ferret addict.

Mee Maw.