From:
Jennifer Gall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:20:40 PDT
This is too good to keep....

Last night my husband (Adam) and I had just settled on the couch to watch
the NHL playoff game (Go Red Wings!).  Adam had poured himself a glass of
Irish Ale (beer) to enjoy while watching the game and the ferrets were
running about.

Spencer, the chubby mischief maker, climbed up on the couch to see what we
were up to.  As per usual, he climbed over Adam to see what he had in the
glass he was holding.  Spencer tends to beeline for a glass, sniff and then
tip.  Never wants to taste pop, juice, etc.; just wants to cause a mess.
Adam said "You don't like this" and went back to watching the game.  Looks
down again a second later and there is Spencer, sucking down the foam!  He
couldn't believe it!  Adam has been trying forever, with no success to get
kisses from Spence.  So then Adam takes a swig of beer and holds Spencer up
to his face to see if he'll start kissing him.  Spencer licked his lips
like there was no tommorrow!

We laughed so hard I'm still hurting today!  Of course the lush jokes have
been flying and we've already started Spence on a 12 step program (no beer
except kisses, EVER).  I always knew Spencer was an all american male ;^)

Jennifer

P.S. Does Budweiser need a new spokesferret?........