From:
GMaulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 22:38:24 EDT
Hello all,

Today at 3pm our Pooh Bear crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  He had insulinoma
for the past two years.  He put up a good fight to stay here with us.  He
had developed bleeding ulsers in his tummy and the insulinoma had been
sapping his strength for the last couple of months.

Now he is with his two sisters Kodo and Gidget and his bro Spike who crossed
in 93 and 94.  I hope there is a nice swimming hole over there because
swimming was Poohs most favoriate thing.  He even had his own pool.  We will
miss him a lot but have to remember that he is better off now.  His quality
of life was zilch so I hope he is happily dooking and war dancing again.

Gay
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of Boise