From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:15:14 EDT
I can't get this page Commander Kitty page to work.  This artist who has
that page is the very best of the best ferret artists in my opinion:
Scotty Arsenault.  I must, must, must find a way to get his comic books.
I think they are called Furrlough or Radio Comix?  And they have
wonderful characters at least one of which is a ferret.  Anyway, can you
guys make this commander kitty site work?  It's black for me with only a
title and two links.  On animation boards on the web, I see that other
people seem to be able to get in (and those messages are dated two days
ago).
Try it: http://www.commanderkitty.com/
Oh check it out.  Here's some shots past comic book covers so you can see
a little of what some of his work looks like:
Welcome to the Radio Comix Store!

Best yeeeeeeeeeeet .... you've got see Scotty's flash animation of
ferrets: http://www.lameyhouse.com/outside/flash/ferrets-high.swf

By the way, anyone know where Scott is?  I mean I see posts about him,
and I see he is working on a sight called www.yerf.com.  But I wanted to
see more of his work such as some webstrips.  Especially if they entail
ferrets and other animals.

Meanwhile you can see strips of his one ferret character named Marble
here: Marble & Tavatiana

Speaking of comics, don't you just love the old cartoon strips here?
This is a link someone gave two weeks ago.  It's a very old strip, but
it's surely never dated. :)
http://www.boomspeed.com/zazu_petals/nwjc.htm

God, now see THAT'S ferret humor.

** Check this OUT.  A list of ferrets in fanstasy and science fiction
art, literature, strips, movies, etc,:
Ferrets in fantasy and science fiction

Wolfy
ps, not to leave out other greats such as Melissa Barnes (or is it
Drake?), etc.  So you guys join in with the suggestions, etc of fantasy
or comic/cartoon ferret art.

http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com