From:
LISA FOUTCH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:58:26 -0700
hello all i live in the temple hills md area, and i have lost my 4 month
old ferrette named roxy, how i dont know how she isnt in any of her hiding
spots and scorpion really misses her, she was last seen playing with
scorpion who is one yrs old, the kids and i went swimming and that was the
last i saw of her and relized we havent seen her since saturday.  if any
one has any idea where i could look, i would greatly appreiciate it.  she
is light brown.  i have been crying for one whole day.

please hurry home scorpion, mommy, daddy and other siblings.