Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 09:29:17 -0400
Listen closely to the Surge (beverage drink) commercial.... They mention
ferrets.  Unfortunately I was 1/2 listening to the radio and heard the word
"ferrets" and Surge.

Question:
Okay I have a question for a friend who is not computer friendly, actually
doesn't own one.  He believes his ferret is going deaf.  Used to always come
to his, sorry HER name and now doesn't as much.  Also when he now goes up to
her without her looking she will get jumpy.  Well I've heard about them
going blind so I'm guessing they can just go deaf but is there anything he
can do to make his ferret comfortable??

2nd Question:
Okay in about 150 days I'll be getting married..... YES I'M TAKING THE
PLUNGE!!!!  Well unfortunately the family member I trust with my ferrets is
in school that week, she attends college and last time I nabbed her she was
at break.  She's in the wedding but will not be home for the whole week we
are on our honeymoon.  I need to know is there anyone in the Massachusetts
area (978 area code or close to it) that will be around September 13th??  I
have other family members that I can ask but I really need someone who
understands ferrets and trouble signs.  Honestly I have a few people I can
ask but will they recognize if there could be a blockage or what not????
Would they take the time to rush him or her to the vets???  Oh yes I do
have (2) of them... The honeymoon is s pretty penny to begin with so I
can't offer a whole lot in payment for ferret-sitting other then an IOU...
I will though take care of their food and will leave anything left.  Just
send me an email if you are available.

Thank you,
em
:)