From:
Little Dudes Ferret Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:01:48 -0700
If you have a thing for Albinos, wait until you see the latest piece I
added to the gallery.  It's breathtaking.

I am amazed at the number of people who have provided their feedback both
in the photo gallery and email.  I have already asked the artist about
doing some special requests that I received from you (ferrets and fairies
for example - great idea) and T-shirts so I'll keep you informed of the
progress once we have a more solid plan.  Thanks again for taking the
time to comment on the ferret dragon.

Little Dudes Ferret Ranch
www.littledudesferretranch.com