From:
Chana Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:43:52 EDT
Someone wrote me privately...I responded privately, but want to respond
publicly, too, in case anyone else is angered or upset by what I wrote.

>Those ferrets in the stores need and deserve homes too.

Yes, but if there wasn't a *market* for it, there wouldn't BE so many
ferrets in pet stores...and that would lead to fewer in shelters, or
abandoned.

>Maybe you should think before blasting fellow ferret lovers.

I did think, and I didn't blast.  "Blasting" would have sounded like
this: "anyone who does such-and-such is a jerk!  A creep!  Should be put
in jail!  Should be exiled to Siberia!!!" -- I didn't do that at all.  I
just begged people to think before giving in to their urges.  That's all.

Take care!
Chana