From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:20:23 PST
Your should have your ferret examined by a vet, but it seems like mites.  My
ferret had mites when I got her, and a lot of ferret do.  She was treated
with the same injections they treat cats (I dont remember the name of the
medication) and it didn't cure her.  My vet told me that they recently
noticed that this treatment often doesn't work with ferrets.  It turned out
that my ferret had mites for one year, until my cat got ear mites too... So
my ferret was finaly cured with ear drops.  So those of you who had their
ferret treated by the injection, I guess it would be a good idea to have the
ears examined after the treatment.

Felanise's mom