From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2012 18:34:20 -0700
Morning, I'm posting on behalf of Troy Lynn. She wanted me to update
you all on Simba. He blocked again, and she rushed him back to Topeka
to be catherterized, and have his prostate drained, and while they
were working on him, he passed on his own.

She willl give more details on monday, when she is back at her
computer, but she was a little upset when I just spoke with her-
she was still at the vets. She asked me to give everyone an update.

Please be kind with your comments- she would have done the world for
that boy!! It is a very sad situation. Gerri

.....Because Nice matters.