From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:37:05 EST
Thank you to the 21 people who signed up for the St. Patrick's Day Card
Exchange. Totally Ferret promised to donate 1 pound of food for every
person that signed up. Then they did one better and rounded it out to
and even 30 pounds. Thank you Liz & April our friends at Totally
Ferret. Your awesome.

If you signed up and have not received your list, please email me at

Again, Thank you to everyone for making this so much fun. Keep an eye
out for the Easter Card Exchange coming up soon.

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org