From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:14:28 -0500
Howdy gang!

Just a quick note to let you all know most of our ferrets are listed on
the tree now but only 4 of the 23 have been chosen. Listed so far we
have 10 from the Ohio rescue and 13 "regular" shelter kids with 2 more
pending posting, one for each classification. You can see our shelter
kids on tree 34 and the ones still needing Secret Santa are Mocha,
Miss, Lucky, Luci, Leon, Latte, Dezi, BG Boy & Sophie. Our Ohio kids
can be found on trees 46 & 47. Their names are Klondike, Harvey,
Ginger, Gilligan, Frasier, Lemony Snickets, Pretty Girl, Moses, Madam
Diva, & Van Gogh. Still to make it to the tree are Sasha & KayCee.

Kris is doing a great job with this task and should be given a round of
applause for the effort put into this. A snail mail address for Kris
would be great so we can show our appreciation.

How about it Kris?

Debbie Saunders

Shelter Director & Foster Mom
Big Lick Ferret Shelter & Hospice