Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:59:54 EDT
Hi guys. Lots of stress here. Many wish we had thousands of dollars to
help out all these ferrets. We feel utterly helpless and overwhelmed. I
know that I do. There is also anger and frustration. Lots of high end
emotions.

Not everyone has money to donate or money to ship off a box of heavy
towels. And that IS alright. Get that through your head. That IS
alright.

But still the heavy feelings weigh us down. It is like after Katrina
when we all wanted to drive down there in the truck we don't own with
all the time off we don't have to save people and animals. Boy, wasn't
that like a ton of bricks was laying on you?

While people who CAN make donations and volunteer are doing their
thing... mAYbe YOU can write and YOU can make suggestions..fun ones
to ease the stress we are all under. Or serious ones. I truly believe
that would be helpful. It will have ta be kinda ferrety.

Here is my helpful list of things to do for people who feel almost
despondent by this situation
1. Wear your underwear backwords.
2. Dump all that bubble bath stuff we get every year into the tub, and
slip a chocolate bar into it. Then ask your hubby to join you in the
bath.
3.Go out and get a bunch of boxes. Arrange them with tape and cut out
holes with scissors and place old bedding that you cannot afford to
ship in the boxes and let the ferrets go crazy.
4.Move all the furniture in the living room before your husband comes
home late, then take all the light bulbs out of the lamps, and watch
the fun. Maybe put a lock on the bedroom door ahead of time.
5.Make up with a friend that you really love, but had a falling out
with. Give a call and try to make amends.
6. Invite guests over. Each of you sits in a large circle on the floor
and has to eat two cans of beans in the dark. Then, while still in the
dark, you have to identify each other by odor .
7.Pray for this rescue at your Bible Study or with your family at
dinner.
8. Send a card that you will hand make to Lori and volunteers to thank
them for all the hard work. No matter how you feel about what has
occurred, the work must be grueling and exhausting.
9. Place glitter into the envelope. Advise the group to gather moist
excretions, pour on glitter, wait for droppings to harden, then sell
the result on ebay as petrified fairy poop. I am sure they will relish
your suggestions.

O.K. Get towork! Maybe take a video of your ferrets in their new set
up. Or capture the look on your hubbys face with your digital camera
in the tub when the bubbles disappear.