From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:17:55 EDT
I was so sad to hear that Sabrina the Bat Biter has left us for the
bridge.  My very deepest condolences to Alexandra.

Also sad for all the other fuzzies that are crossing the bridge.  It's so
hard to read about them and respond to all, but all are in my thoughts,
along with their human pals.

Hope all the sick fuzzies get well soon.  Will send positive energy to
them.

What also makes me very sad is when a furkid is abandoned.  I don't
understand how anyone could do that.  It's bad enough when they lose
their home and go to a shelter but that's the least any responsible human
should do.

Love to all ferrets and their humans!  "Raisins to the masses!!!" Rocky
says.  "And hugs to humans missing or worrying about their furbuddys."

Shron + Rocky (nickname I forgot but use a lot: Rocky Racoon +
Racoonhead)