From:
Kat Curran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:36:43 -0700
First I would like to send my heart out to those with lost, sick or angeled
ferrets & Family.  Which brings me to my post.

I read a post from Sue yesterday, over at the Okeechobee Ferret Rescue and
it truly made me sad.  Sue is going through a horrible time right now, and
is still trying to stay on top of it all.  She's holding it together far
better than I ever could.

I wanted to post because I had read her post, then I had read her story
on her eBay online store page, which is so 'selfless'.  Even at one point
stating '...Don't buy just to buy, I might have something at another time
that will meet your needs.'

I was wondering if maybe there was a way that we could all donate a little
something?  I remember a few months back, someone suggested donating even
just $1 to someone that needed the help at the time.  Maybe we could try
doing that?  If you would like to see her online eBay store, which also
has all of her mailing information, go to;
http://members.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&id=19144359

I do hope that I'm not crossing any lines by writing this post, and that
Sue is not upset with me for writing it.  I just wanted to do something
for her and see if we could all make a difference, even if just a little,
in her life.

Thank You, Kat & My FuzzButts