From:
"Michael Francis Kubin Esq." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 19:47:03 -0400
I don't know if you will post this, but sitting around with my daughter
deying Easter eggs and ferrets or was that ferrets deying Easter eggs and
my daughter?  Penny sitting in my lap helping me type this (one of her rare
cuddle momemts) <G> on the puter, no to bad for a 3 year old Champine sable
(needs help on her spelling thou) <G>.  Just wanted to wish everybody on the
FML a very happy and joyful Easter.  If God gave us one thing beauitful it
surely was our ferrets.

Powder the white one
Bandit Soxs,Soxs I smell S O X S
Loco Grape Grape anybody got a grape, how bout a Bannana
Slinkey I'am just so big and cuddley
Gispey anybody want a kiss
Sandy I'am the elder and BOSS
Penney I'am so small and fast
Sandi anybody want to D O K E Y
and the humans Mike and Lucy Marie Kubin