From:
"Ross G. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 1995 01:36:49 CST
 Hey all,
  After putting in quite a bit of thought, getting the Ferret FAQ, reading
 rec.pets and (most recently) lurking on FML, I"'ve decided to get a ferret.
  To this end, can anyone give me names and phone numbers of ferret breeders
 and/or pet stores specializing in ferrets and supplies.  I haven't been
 particularly impressed with the local pet stores (not just becuase of their
 lack of knowledge about ferrets) and would prefer to purchase mine elsewhere.
  I live in Waco, but anywhere between Dallas-Fort Wort and Austin would be
 an acceptable drive, and even San Antonio is not totaly out of reach.
  Thanks all.

 -Ross