From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:46:07 -0400
Hi I am new to the list so I hope this is ok.  I am looking for a new fuzzy
to be a part of our family.  We would prefer it to be between 6mos. and 2
yrs. can be male or female and we would like a fuzzy that has already been
fixed.  We already have a cute little girl named wiggles she is 10 mos.
old and she is asking for another fuzzy to play with and share her home.
We live in No.  Eastern Pennsylvania and would be willing to travel a bit.
Would appreciate it if anyone knows of a fuzzy in need of a new home.
Please e-mail us if you have any information for us.

Thanks,
Diane, Stephen and wiggles (our precious little girl)