From:
Nikole Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 13:49:44 -0400
Hi.  I have written here a few times and always gotten a bunch of help so I
am hoping this will happen again.  I am going away for the weekend (Thursday
night to Sunday night) and had planned on taking my ferrets.  Now I found
out they are not allowed where I am going.  I am looking for someone to
watch them and play with them while I am away.  There are two boys and a two
girls.  They have a medium size cage (which I thought was too small for all
four so I had them in separate cages but they always go to sleep together in
there so that is the only one now) and are just great.  they are litter
trained (ok paper trained I am not sure if they no why there is a box in
there potty corner :-)), they don't bite or anything and I just love then to
death.  They are current on their shots (well three are and Kasey, the
newest girl, is going for hers next Saturday because she is new and I wanted
her to get adjusted before giving her the shots...she is healthy though).  I
am hoping someone could watch them in their home however because I have a
roommate who has a little boy and they will be there all weekend (she would
prefer me not to have someone in and out of the house).  She would watch
them but to be honest she isn't the most responsible person when it comes to
pets and she will be taking care of the birds and fish already.

Thank you so much for your help.  I want them to be well taken care of
for those few days I am away.

Nikole Biscuit Gravy Bear & Kasey

[Moderator's note: I *think* Nikole is in the Baltimore area.  BIG]